Monday 22 November 2010

Gladiators versus the Rat Pack

I have to say I've not had much time to keep abreast of all the Ashes hype, so I thought I'd check out YouTube to see whether I could find any ads like the IPL3 ones to get me in the mood. Based on what I found, I'm inclined to believe the series will be a bit of a mis-match.

England, exhorted by Centurion Botham and led by a roaring Wing Commander Strauss, are preparing for gladiatorial combat. Watch the ad closely and you will notice a cameo by Simon Hughes as an ogre who sharpens Strauss' bat.



While England are getting psyched up, the Aussies are making Facebook friends and singing songs for some guy called Damo from Perth.



What is Douggie Bollinger up to? The man is just inspired. How are on earth are England going to deal with moves like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...